Christmas is the traditional time of giving and receiving, and while the receiving part is quite pleasant, the giving can be a daunting challenge. Finding the right gift can be a nightmare, and with that in mind, here are some novel ideas that are guaranteed to put a smile on the recipients’ faces.
1. If you want to really make a work colleague’s day, send him a beer hamper, with a selection of his favourite brews. If a person is looking for Christmas hampers in Australia, there are online suppliers with a range of top quality hampers at reasonable prices.
2. A fruit basket can bring a smile to anyone’s face, and is perfect for neighbours and service people that take care of ones daily needs. Make a list of all those who have helped at some time over the year, and send each one a nice basket of fruit, with a thank you message and a Christmas card, of course.
3. For the wine lover, there is a selection of fine reds or whites in The Basket People’s Christmas hampers in Australia, with gourmet food available.
4. For the local children’s party, why not send them a Christmas hamper with no alcohol, and fill it up with sweets and candies? The kids will always remember the person who arranged this, and the giver can sit back and enjoy the pleasure they have brought into the youngsters’ lives.
5. For that special lady, there is stay at home hamper, filled with sparkling wine, magazines, candles, chocolate, and sweets. This will allow her to pamper herself on that special day.
6. A novel way to say thank you when moving house, or if a person has retired, is to send them a hamper. This welcome gift contains lucky bamboo, an exotic plant that is believed to bring the holder good fortune. Perfect for that new home.
7. Little treasures is a cosy hamper set for the busy woman. Filled with beautiful soaps, lotions and Egyptian towels, it is ideal for a day of pampering at home.
8. A savoury delight presented on an acacia paddle, complete with fine cheeses, crackers, and biscuits. Perfect for the taste connoisseur.
9. Afternoon tea will never be the same with a tarts and tea box hamper. Assorted jams and shortbreads, with a variety of fine teas, this gift set is sure to please.
10. For those who like to smell nice, there is the Sweet Scents hamper, a selection of fine soaps and lotions, with Egyptian cotton towels presented in a decorated bamboo basket. There are a selection of men’s or women’s colognes, so one can tailor the contents to suit.
Whatever the occasion, a hamper is an ideal gift, and with such a wide range of selections, there is something for everyone. So, next time one is looking for the ideal gift, try a hamper and make someone’s day.